Онлайн всего: 1
|Главная » 2010 » Октябрь » 27 » Regulatory Affairs Environmental Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Environmental Specialist
Moscow/ Novorossiysk, Russia
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with major oil transportation capital project activities. This position reports to the HSE Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Team Lead.
• Responsible to liaise with Regulatory Affairs and local regulatory agencies (see attached listing of agencies – not comprehensive)
• Ensure compliance with and coordinate obtaining any required federal and regional consents, approvals, permits or licenses required by client, Russian Federation, or Republic of Kazakhstan, and, if necessary, with contractors for construction activities related to the Expansion Project - in time to ensure no delays
• Support Project HSE Regulatory Affairs Team Lead and Project Government Liaison in addressing any issues or concerns related to Environmental matters
• Responsible to identify Environmental regulatory issues for RF and R of K
• Responsible to provide key personnel on project team with consultation regarding issues within the region and areas of work
• Compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) ensuring all interactions with governmental officials are compliant with FCPA requirements
• Maintain an open door communication rapport with Team
• Promote a professional atmosphere
• Establish team building rapport with internal and external recipients to ascertain a successful working relationship
4 year technical College degree, preferably engineering or Physical Science
The position will eventually be located in Novorossiysk Russia on a residential basis.
For the first few months of the assignment, the position will make frequent trips to Houston, Novorossiysk, and Moscow.
Просмотров: 88 |