Онлайн всего: 1
|Главная » 2010 » Октябрь » 22 » OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
Job Title: OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
Role Overview: OIM on an FPSO, a good understanding of production is highly attractive.
Basis: 28/28, On board day work but 24 hour call.
Indicative Day Rate: Negotiable
- In overall charge of FPSO and its functions and is the Company Representative offshore.
- Liaise closely with the client and maintain a good working relationship at all times.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out efficiently, with due regard to the Health, Safety and Welfare of all personnel.
- Report to the Company's FPSO Operations Manager daily on all relevant matters.
- Manage the operation of the FPSO and related activities under his control, Production/Gas compression, Utilities and all Maintenance Activities of the FPSO and her equipment through his departmental supervisors.
- Responsible for maintaining the FPSO and her components in class and statutory certification in date by requesting surveys, maintenance, repairs and spare parts in good time.
- Manage all emergencies in the FPSO and protect the well being of personnel and the fabric maintenance of the installation.
- Liaise fully with all relevant onshore departments’ thus ensuring information is passed and received as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to degree level in an Engineering subject or Class 1 Deck Certificate UK or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Maintenance, Engineering and Safety Management.
- Extensive knowledge of company procedures and the applicable legislation of the country being worked in.
- Knowledge of business drivers and where offshore operations affect company objectives.
- Capable of making commercial decisions to meet business objectives.
- Offshore Survival
- Tanker Safety / Familiarisation
- First Aid (Advanced)
Просмотров: 99 |